French giant Peugeot has announced that Novak Djokovic is chosen for the brand ambassador. With this brand new partnership demonstrates once again the commitment to tennis and the year that celebrates the 30th anniversary of the beginning of cooperation with Peugeot Roland Garros.
Peugeot and Novak Djokovic signed a three-year contract, which entitles the French brand to use the name of all players in the corporate and media events globally. The left sleeve of his shirt Djokovic will get a supplement with Peugeot logo
I’m glad to present the French car maker as one of the giants in this field, with production tradition of 200 years, said Djokovic .
About Peugeot manifested French elegance, style and distinctive lifestyle.
Novak Djokovic and career summary:
• No.2 tennis world
• Country: Serbia
• Date of birth: May 22, 1987
• Place of birth: Belgrade (SER)
• Height: 1, 87 meters
• Weight: 80 kg
• Professional Debut: 2003
• Plays: right-handed, with two-handed backhand
• 2 of the ATP ranking (as of 02/12/2013)
• Four times winner of the Open de Australia in 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2013
• Winner of the U.S. Open and Wimbledon in 2011
• Novak Djokovic has won 41 singles titles and 16 Masters 1000 tournaments
Novak Djokovic will begin his season with the Open of Australia on 13 January 2014.